We have years of experience advising clients on all the aspects of OHADA corporate and commercial law. We act for leaders in several sectors of activities including Agribusiness, Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Information Technology.
We manage due diligence investigations, coordinate transactions, handle regulatory requirements as well as company secretarial services, and we prepare all required documentation in compliance with the OHADA corporate reform. Our expertise includes:
- Advising on the best legal structure for the business, incorporation of companies, expansion of business operations within the OHADA zone
- Advising on the acquisition of shares, shareholders’ agreement and regulated agreements
- Advising on corporate governance, compliance, risk assessment, drafting and review of internal documents
- Advising on corporate restructuring options, business transfers and protection of shareholders, foreigners, spouses and minors in a corporate entity
- Offering a complete company secretarial package
- Advising on domestic and international transactions, including joint ventures, international trade, distribution and franchising agreements
- Drafting contracts.