Competition law has an increasing impact on the corporate and commercial strategy in Central Africa. A first-rate legal advice is therefore vital for doing business.
Our competition law Attorneys diligently advise at every step of the deal, to ensure that it works from a legal and commercial perspective.
We handle deals and assist clients before the national competition and the CEMAC regulatory authorities.We offer both litigation and advisory services to international and domestic clients.
For clients to achieve their commercial objectives, we offer efficient services in a broad range of issues including:
- Providing compliance advice on competition law implications of business transactions
- Reviewing contracts, legal documentation and business strategy to avoid breaching competition rules
- Drafting and follow-up of notifications before national and CEMAC competition authorities
- Advising on abuse of dominance, concentrationprojects, mergersand anti-competitive arrangements
- Assisting clients in competition litigation and dispute resolution.
Our clients operating in key sectors, including Banking and Telecommunications have so far expressed satisfaction with our work.