English and French
With a strong history of education, Emmanuelle supports lawyers by drafting documents, organising files, maintaining the legal library, and more.
– prepares legal correspondence and other documents for lawyers
– organises and maintains documents in the paper and electronic filing systems
– meets with clients, lawyers, and other professionals to talk about case details
– files pleadings
– helps prepare for trial by organising exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed
– prepares briefs, contracts, closing statements, pleadings, and other legal documents
– investigates facts and laws of cases and searches public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action
– gathers and analyses case law, legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
– keeps the library updated.
Emmanuelle is fluent in French and English.