Our lawyers operate from shaping the landscape of environmental law, to helping businesses and individuals ensure regulatory compliance.
Environmental law considerations are gradually becoming of great importance in the success of business in Africa. The international environmental concerns increasingly inspire positive changes in the regulatory framework in sub-Saharan Africa and particularly in Cameroon.
We advise on all the aspects of environmental law and assist clients in a wide range of sectors. Our lawyers operate from shaping the landscape of environmental law, to helping businesses and individuals ensure regulatory compliance. Our practice offers specialist advice on regulatory compliance, risk management, project support and liability.
We have so far assisted numerous clients in their industrial disposals, logistics and infrastructure projects.
Our expertise covers:
- advising on regulatory compliance issues
- analyzing environmental law risks
- reviewing environmental impact assessment for industrial projects
- advising on classified establishments issues
- representing clients in negotiation and litigation relating to liability and fines, before regulatory authorities and law courts.
Our law firm is the first in Cameroon to be officially involved in the adoption by the General Assembly of the United Nations (UN), of the resolution in favour of the Global Pact for Environment.