Labour law, pensions and immigration
Our lawyers devote energy to providing straightforward solutions to employment-related issues.
Employment issues generally request urgent attention, in order to protect the business or safeguard the worker’s interests. Our lawyers devote energy to providing straightforward solutions to employment-related issues.
- We advise on compliance issues, including company and workers registration before the labour inspectorate and social insurance authorities.
- We advise on strategy and policies
- We draft and review labour contracts, letters and company regulations, including internal rules
- We advise on termination issues and corporatere structuring employment-related issues
- We assist in litigation and dispute resolution before local authorities and law courts.
Our team comprising foreign-trained lawyers offers a pragmatic approach in handling all business-related immigration issues and:
- assist in obtaining work permits and complying with other official requirements
- assist in obtaining and renewing the different types of visas (long term, short term) and resident permits.