Olivier is the IT Manager in the firm.
He is a Telecommunications Engineer who graduated from the National Higher Polytechnic School of Cameroon.
He stands out with qualities such as accountability, crisis management and an ability to prioritise.
He is responsible for the firm’s systems and information. His duties include :
· Running regular checks on network and data security
· Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
· Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the firm
· Designing workshops for staff
· Conducting regular system audits
· Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
· Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
· Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget