We handle briefs with the knowledge of local and international regulations.
Our Transportation law Attorneys provide advisory and litigation services to clients in all the legal aspects of the transportation industry.
Our expertise includes:
We advise on :
- maritime commercial contracts, including charter party, insurance contracts and freight forwarding contracts
- financing and mergers due diligence
- liability in maritime claims, bankruptcy and insolvency
- marine insurance coverage
- ship arrest
- passengers and luggage issues
- employment issues
- environmental issues
- tax, customs and border security compliance
- maritime traffic incentives within the CEMAC zone.
Our Transportation law practice handles general airline commercial transactions, air transport contracts, marketing agreements, contracts for fuel supply, aircraft maintenance agreements,catering, aircraft ownership, leasing arrangements, insurance coverage issues, labour relations, ground handling and day-to-day air carrier matters.
We advise on regulatory compliance, liability issues, liability of the crew, damages caused to third parties and legal implications of accidents.
We handle damages actions and claim-related litigation. We also represent clients in negotiation and dispute resolution.
Road and Railway
Carriage of goods by road is strictly regulated within the OHADA zone. We handle briefs with the specialized knowledge of local and international regulations.
We act for numerous private and corporate clients and have represented them in :
- Transportation transactions relating to infrastructure projects
- Calculating and negotiating compensation
- Arbitration proceedings
We also assist key actors in the railway industry, and advise in railway construction transactions, insurance coverage and liabilities.