With LegalTech, practice will never be the same again –
From the 12th – 13th September 2019, at the HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Boston, United States of America, Founders, CEOs, Attorneys and Professors from around the world attended the 2019 “ HARVARD LEGAL TECHNOLOGY SYMPOSIUM ”
D. MOUKOURI AND PARTNERS was proudly represented by Epanty MBANDA, Senior Associate.
Focused LegalTech on (Legal Technology) and guided by the question “Will Tech disrupt law?” discussions were centered on the following:
- The evolution of legal technology: The past, the present and the future;
- The emerging technologies in legal technology: Advances in Big Data, AI, NLP and what they really mean; the role of entrepreneurship in legal transformation and the founder’s journey ;
- Legal technology at Law Firms and In-house: Moving forward with innovation ;
- Legal technology in civil procedure: The rise of electronic discovery;
- Careers in legal technology ;
- Legal technology in torts: Liability for Autonomous Systems ;
- Legal Technology in Legislation & Regulation ;
- Legal Technology and the future of legal education ;
- LegalTech and Criminal Law: Face surveillance in the courtroom; and
- Legal technology in research and writing.